Welcome to "Be Lab." !!
Here's a web page to treat topics for BeOS and its programming... some day.
I'm sorry this page is now under construction, and there're no any useful contents except for a BeWare.
Would you like to wait for the making page ? I think it's not a long time.....
KEdit (v0.4.0)--last update 2001/07.17
Very simple and ordinary text editor. I'm not satisfied with StyleEdit which attached to BeOS PR, so I make a text editor for myself.
And some other features. If you want a text editor for writing Japanese in BeOS, it'll be able to help you.
- Single font text editor.
- Setting can be changed in both every window and preferences.
- Set Word-wrap and Auto-indent function.
- Many shortcut keys are asigned.
- Can Undo and Redo, only once.
- Find and Replace function.
- Can drag and drop text files to the document window to paste themselves into.
- Can save settings of each documents.
- Add Emacs-like key assign.
- Add vi - like key assign.
- Correspond inline input of Japanese Kana-Kanji.
KEdit (for PPC & x86)
(v0.4.0 -- 248.8KB)
Source Code (for PPC & x86)
(v0.4.0 -- 108.6KB)